Children & Adults Both Face Visual Challenges
Vision Therapy can help those individuals who lack the necessary visual skills for effective reading, writing, and learning (i.e., eye movement and focusing skills, convergence, eye-hand activity, visual memory skills, etc.).
To learn more about learning-related vision problems, call our local eye doctor in Escondido, CA at 760-743-6540 or visit any of these web pages on:
- 20-20 Eyesight and 20/20 Eye Screenings – Not Perfect for Learning and School!,
- All About Learning Related Vision Problems,
- Learning Related Vision Problems and Attention Deficit Disorders (ADD/ADHD), Dyslexia, and Learning Disabilities (LDs),
- Eyesight & Vision: Vision Therapy Helps Students with Reading Problems or Reading Below Grade Level, Handwriting, Homework, Spelling, and Math, etc.,
- Eyesight & Vision: Vision Therapy Helps Students Who’ve Been Labeled Attention Deficit (ADHD), Slow Learners, Lazy Students, Behavior Problems, Special Education, Gifted Learning Disabled, etc.,
- Vision Therapy as Treatment for Learning Disabilities.
*Closed daily for lunch between 1pm to 2pm